Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does Avon Skin-So-Soft body lotion have the same bug repellent properties as the bath oil?

Also, does it matter what fragrance I choose, or should I always use the Original?





**I am aware that Avon makes special ';bug'; products, but I'd rather use the plain SSS oil or lotion if possible.**Does Avon Skin-So-Soft body lotion have the same bug repellent properties as the bath oil?
Yes, down here in the mosquito-infested Deep South people have been using the lotion for decades for this reason. It does have to be the original scent though, which I hate the smell of. Apparently, the bugs hate it too. It was not created for this purpose, but when people realized that it worked that way, word got around quickly.Does Avon Skin-So-Soft body lotion have the same bug repellent properties as the bath oil?
the original is the one that works. although it has no bug repellant in it, for some odd reason it works. but to me is real oily. i would rather use off. they have a new one now. it it safe for everyone and it drys dry, not oily or greasy like most.
i just use the regular stuff, besides, their bug repellant STINKS to high heaven!
Yes
Just the Oil..the lotion does not repel bugs as good as the oil.
Yes, SSS is suppose to repel mosquitos and it smells great! I do not believe it has DEET in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment