Friday, December 18, 2009

If there was an oil on property that I am looking to purchase and the seller wants me to pay for the soil test

would you continue with the purchase? Isn't a soil test very expensive?If there was an oil on property that I am looking to purchase and the seller wants me to pay for the soil test
Why would someone sell a property with oil without having already done the test. Wouldnt they want to know what they were sitting on to determine its inherent value? Scam? I really have no idea just sounds fishy.If there was an oil on property that I am looking to purchase and the seller wants me to pay for the soil test
if the seller really wants to sell, then they should pay for an independent soil test...
If you struck oil you'd be rich, go for it!!
A soils test is less than 2000 dollars
My guess is there is only enough oil to make growing trees and plants impossible, but not enough to make you rich.


It sounds shady, find another house.
Is this crude oil, as in oil wells and the like OR is this a matter of oil having leaked out of something and gone into the ground as in POLLUTION?





If this snake oil salesman says that there is oil UNDER the property that he is trying to sell, HE should pay for the test to prove what he's claiming is true.





If it is the oil spill option, he should still have it tested - at HIS expense, and I would be wanting a certificate from the environmental agency to say that it is not a problem otherwise you may get stuck with a massive cleanup bill!





Beware of this guy!! Something is rotten in Denmark - and it ain't the cheese!
  • new myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment