Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does Black Currant Seed oil have estrogenic properties?

I know that Evening primrose oil does.....


I am looking for a source of GLA that has no estrogenic properties in it.Does Black Currant Seed oil have estrogenic properties?
Well, it's not so much that it has estrogenic properties, but it actually helps more with supporting a healthy balance of hormones... that's the very nature of GLA.


It doesn't boost estrogen, so it's perfectly safe for men to take without worry (it's actually good for skin health for men, too). I know there is a lot of confusion and misinformation about things that help support hormones (especially with all the worries about animal hormones in food and plastic bottles having an effect on hormones), but this isn't one of the things you would have to worry about like that. I hope I helped!
  • new myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment