Friday, December 18, 2009

Should landowners have to give up their property for new oil refineries?

Would you do it?


To help gas price?Should landowners have to give up their property for new oil refineries?
NO.





The gas guzzlers can all burn in HELL.Should landowners have to give up their property for new oil refineries?
My husband and I sold a piece of land to the town we live in so they could build a parking garage because it was needed. So yeah, for the right price of course.
why give it up sell it to the company and make a nice profit off it the goverment should stay out of it and let us build new ones but the dirt people just think it will kill the planet.
liars.....not only would I NOT give up my property, but I'd have to take a % of the profits if I allowed drilling on my land. business is business.
No.


Yes.


No.
It's a lot better than taking land to build a convention center!
Jed Clampett did, or is it Jeb whatever he packed up his car and moved to Beverly.........
Hell, if the government helps me out with moving expenses SURE!
sure ..this is the American Way ..it will all be worth it ..some day

No comments:

Post a Comment